The iDialog Uninterruptible Power Supply has been designed to protect PCs and critical peripherals in home and small office environments. iDialog is easy to install and provides powerful, economic protection for: IT equipment including PCs, Media Centers, PoE, Voip and other such peripherals, TVs, Home Cinemas, Satellite and Digital Terrestrial receivers, DVD readers and writers, Modems and xDSL routers and Small household appliances.
The iDialog UPS range includes the 400-600-800VA models and has the following characteristics:
Uninterruptible Power Supply - power protection
- Maximum power protection with PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software available for free download from our website www.riello-ups.com.
- Suitable for installation on PCs running Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, Me, 98; Linux, Mac OSX and the Sun Solaris operating system.
- Compact dimensions and ergonomic design: iDialog can be placed on a desk top or other convenient location, with easy to access connections and informative front panel.
- Front panel LCD display (IDP - Plus version only) providing status, load and battery information and LEDs (standard version).
- Silent running: iDialog can be used to protect other senstiive electronic devices including Home Cinemas, CD Writers, DVD players, Satellite and Digital Terrestrial receivers.