Sentinel Pro is the latest evolution of the successful Riello Dialog Plus online UPS. Designed with the environment and efficiency in mind, the Premium Pro is part of the Riello ECO Line of UPS.
Sentinel Pro is an on-line double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offering the highest levels of resilience and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems.
Available models include 700VA, 1000VA, 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA.
In terms of communication, each Senitnel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status. The inverter is a totally new design, fully microprocessor controlled and constructed to achieve the highest levels of operating efficiency and configuration options.
Extended RuntimesFor long runtime applications, Sentinel Pro (ER models) can be fitted with matching battery extension packs which also include additional battery boost chargers.
Advanced CommunicationAdvanced multiplatform communication for all operating systems and network environments; Powershield3 UPS monitoring and control software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems. Premium Pro UPS also have USB communication ports as standard, with a built-in expansion slot for additional adapters, protocol converters and related contact cards.
Energy EfficientSentinel Pro is highly efficient, and has a push-button power-off feature to reduce energy consumption to zero when there is no load connected.
Features• Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3)with built-in EMI filters
• High overload capability up to 150%
• Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
• Programmable cold-start from battery
• Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
• Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
• Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
• Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
• High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually activated battery tests)
• High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
• Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
• Input protection with fuse which can be reset.